Ford escort 1300 gt hc gr2 (broadspeed project)
Due to too many projects and less and lesser timer i will part with this one. it took me almost 10 years to gather all the original items to try and make an original complete car. included are: - original lhd type 49 export shell (1300gt), sand b
||Vehículos de Competición / Ford
||T-Shirt, Women, Top
Due to too many projects and less and lesser timer I will part with this one.
It took me almost 10 years to gather all the original items to try and make an original complete car.
- Original LHD Type 49 export shell (1300GT), sand blasted and with most welding done and new panels fitted.
- Ultra rare MAE/downdraught pre crossflow head
- billet BDJ/BDH crankshaft
- A8 full race camshaft
- dry sump and tank
- big wing sump
- Lucas 23D4 distributors + lumenition + side cover
- set of 40DCOE Webers + original MAGARD
- Fibreglass bubble arches
- safety devices classic roll cage
- Portuguese documents and registration
- AP Racing historic calipers CP2361
- Floating historic discs and alloy hubs
- Bilstein front coilovers / Gr4 struts / excentric top mounts
- Slide Throttle / guilloutine body
- Springalex steering wheel and hub
- classic bucket seat
- Pair of oscars and super oscars + braket
- set of PLS split rims 8x13 + 9x13 (centers similar to RS)
- quarter bumpers
Add a ZF gearbox and a good axle and finish it or just break it and sell the parts individually. I know how much I paid for them and certainly there is profit to be made either way...
Tha car is located in Northen Portugal (Porto)